With most of its crew missing and its weapons systems ruined the space research station Aegis is all but lost. As the last remaining pilot you must help rebuild the station’s defences, acquire alien technology and create your own uniquely configured set of fighters.
By mining the asteroids within the grid dimension, valuable resources can be harvested to fuel the Aegis’s molecular furnace and build devastating weaponry. Within the nodes of the grid you will encounter allies to aid in the struggle to escape, uncover the terrible purpose of the evil Archnid race and learn why you and the rest of the crew were brought here.
This is what StarScape has to offer:
- Beautifully rendered 32bit colour graphics
- Instant action mode for quick thrills
- See how long you can last in survival mode
- Thumping music sound track and sound effects
- Make alliances with friendly aliens and trade technology